Opportunity is open for the Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship program 2022 in China. Students from all over the world can apply for this scholarship program. Admissions are open for the phD and masters programs. It is a fully funded scholarship and there is no need for IELTS. However, a certificate in proficiency of English language is required. Admissions are open in almost all the major academic fields.
Beijing Institute of Technology is one of the most prestigious institutes of China. Students from all over the world come to study here. So, don’t miss the opportunity and apply today.
Also apply : The Beloit College Scholarship program 2022 in USA
Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Host Name: Beijing Institute of Technology
- Level of Degree: phD and masters.
- Scholarship cover: Fully Funded
- Eligible Applicants: all international students can apply
- Last Date: 15 April, 2022
Don’t miss: Malardalen University Scholarship 2022 in Sweden
Financial Benefits ofBeijing Institute of Technology Scholarship 2022.
Beijing Institute of Technologywill provide a fully funded scholarship to all the international students to continue their studies in the masters and phD programs. This scholarship will cover the following expenses of the selected students.
- Complete fee including the registration and tuition fee will be provided.
- Free accommodation will be given to selected students.
- Complete medical insurance
- A monthly stipend of CNY 3,000 (USD 485) for the masters and CNY 3,500 (USD 565) for the phD students.
- CS and IT
- Chemical engineering and chemistry.
- Arts and design.
- Automation and aerospace engineering.
- Foreign languages.
- Mechanical and mechatronic engineering.
- Social sciences and humanities.
- Electronics and information.
- Life sciences.
- Only international students can apply for this program.
- Applicant of master degree should have a bachelor degree and must be below 35.
- Applicant for phD degree should have a master degree and must be below 40.
The following documents are required for this scholarship.
- All academic certificates.
- National id card
- Statement of purpose.
- Curriculum vitae.
- CSC Application Form
- BIT Advisor Recommendation Form ( A blank page can also be provided at the time of initial application.
- Two recommendation letters
How to Apply for Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship?
The apply procedure is online. The applicant should follow the following steps in order to apply for this scholarship.
Step 1) First the applicant has to create an account on Click here and then choose the program type B.
The agent number of Bit is 10007. After registration the CSC form should also be downloaded.
Step 2)then, create an account Click here and then upload the documnts and then submit application to get your BIT application number.